lucinda1985

lucinda1985

Exquisite (Exquisite, #1)

Exquisite (Exquisite, #1) - Ella Frank 5 stars Wow this was a wonderful book! Mason was one hot yummy chef!! He can come to my house anytime to cook or shower :) Wow that shower scene, can't get it out of my mind! Phew hot hot hot :) My heart broke into millions pieces for Lena and Mason. Yes 84% into the book I really wanted to hit Mason with a baseball bat and tell him to wake up! But he had to work through some stuff and I'm happy that Lena never gave up on him. He was there for her when she needed him the most so she had to return the favour and never give up! LOVED THESE 2 QUOTES "My dad once told me, the day I meet someone who drives me so crazy I want to strangle her and yet never would because I can’t bare her to be gone, that’s when I know I’ve met a woman worth keeping.” "One of Casanova's favorite and most appropriate quotes is, 'Desire is only kept alive by being denied: enjoyment kills it, since one cannot desire what one has got' so" THE QUOTE THAT STLL MAKES ME SAY WTF!!! "I want to unravel that hair and wrap it around my cock and feel it all over me as you sit on top of me and I stroke myself with it.” Really looking forward reading more from this Author.