lucinda1985

lucinda1985

Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1) - Nina Lane 5 AMAZING, AMAZING STARS WOW WOW WOW this book was amazing. I loved it. When I started this book I thought this was going to be another book about sex sex sex sex and noooooo story line. (Ok there was a lot of good sex hahaha) But boy oh boy was I wrong. I think I’m in love with Dean West. Olivia West lived an isolated life as a child but one day she meets Dean West. One hell of a hot professor. They are married for 3 years and have the perfect marriage. And one day there are doubts / trust issues / just issues and SCARY secrets. Olivia wants something from Dean but they both decided 5years ago that “this” will never happen I didn’t know somebody can keep a secret from his wife this long in marriage. I was shocked, if you seen my status I have said a lot of: And from there is just kept on getting worse and worse. More lies more secrets and they don’t know how they are going to fix it. 91% I wanted to freaking smash my kindle! I wanted to scream... I was so shocked I couldn't believe it. Dean WTF are you doing AND enjoying it! Dammit! The ending.. I’m not sure how Dean is going to respond to it. But if you read the excerpt of the second book he actually sounds “ok” with it, which is strange. WHY?? It doesn’t make sense… (sure we will find out in the second book)But luckily we don’t have to wait to long. Hopefully the 2nd book will be out next week, and I will DEF be reading it as soon as it comes out. I’m soooo excited. If you haven’t read this book, go ahead, read it! Over and out!