lucinda1985

lucinda1985

Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2) - M. Leighton 3.5 STARS Did I love this book?? I don't know... I'll tell you what my problem was: THE TWIST - Do not read the spoiler if you haven't read the book The whole Nash thing. Ok, I have to say when Nash came out of the "dead" I thought oh wow he's alive. And then Natasha and I started talking, and I realized oh geeze I just had a blond moment... Why did he exactly "hide" if Nash was "alive" - as Cash was being Nash / Cash?? Why did he hide? Because of the video? Nobody knew he had the video? Anyway the twist was stupid for me sorry. The steam was HOT. I liked the striptease scene oh wow... LOL! I liked Gavin and Ginger. I would love a book about Gavin. Oh it got a extra .5* just for them being in Atlanta. Ok I know you would think that is stupid. But I was in Atlanta last year my first trip to the US. And I LOVED LOVED it. So if I hear the word ATLANTA , I go all NUTS hahahaha! JA JA I know, nuts I tell you. By 67% the book got boring! I was like seriously face paint? How old are you? You are just going to get her and not invade a country! Haha. And sometime I wasn't sure in whose mind I was. Was Cash talking or Olivia talking? FAVOURITE QUOTES / LINES: "Ovaries beat out testicles in speed shower match" "Who's phone are you calling from? Did you find a third penis to add to the mix" "Stop walking so fast, you crazy foreigner" "Walk faster, psycho sheila" So I give it 3.5 stars. Over and out! :)