lucinda1985

lucinda1985

Running On Empty (Mending Hearts, #1) - L.B. Simmons 4 STARS I really loved this book. I felt connected to this book and I felt her pain. In some way it felt like I was reading a book about my parents and me as a child. I lost my father at the age of 9 and we are 3 girls. And believe me when I say 4 women in one house….. Disaster but in a good way. And today my mom and sisters are my best friends in the world. I loved, Nycole, Kyndall and Rylie. Rylie was die cutest of them all. I laughed, I cried and I fell in love with Blake Morgan. Well who wouldn’t a sexy as hell biker. I’m SOLD Hie hie. I loved the “notes” that she made in her mind of what to remember. STEAM FACTOR - LOW (but I have to say it didn’t bother me one bit think I had my steam fix the last couple of books, haha) I have to say one thing that I really missed is a Epilogue It was still a HEA but I would have loved to see what happened a few months down the line. I hope LB Simmons writes more books because I will definitely read more of her books. Well done LB Simmons, I loved it FAVOURITE QUOTES / LINES IN THE BOOK “You’ll never have your happy ending unless you’re brave enough to open the book and start your story.” “ Mama?” “Yes, ma’am?” “I love you infinity.” “I love you infinity times infinity.” ********************************************************** Bought this for $3.99 and NOT $99.99 phew haha ********************************************************** I see this is out early... but I think there is a mistake on smashwords... mine says it is $99.99 WTF??? Herewith the link for smashwords... https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/270773