lucinda1985

lucinda1985

The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski 6 million stars My GR BBF Natasha made a deal with me and said if I didn't like the book she will deliver a chocolate cake to my work that's how confident she was that I was going to love it. And I thought oh hell yeah bring it on!! Well it is safe to say I won't be getting that cake now lol. Well the book was worth not getting that cake hehei seriously do not know where to start with this book!! To say that I loved this book is a understatement!! This is so far my Book of 2012.I rarely cry and for me to cry abouth a book HAHAHA funny never happened and I thought it will never happen.... Well I was wrong to think that, even before the letter (don't want to give away to much for those who haven't read the book) I started crying! I really thought how can this book have a HEA.... It's impossible well once again I was wrong. Just don't stop reading.I loved Cam and Andrew, oh dear I think he is my book boyfriend of the year! Now I feel like going on a road trip with my hubby and just enjoy life! I can't stop listening to the song Barlton Hallow ... A new favourite book and a song BONUS :) As I am typing here I am listening to the song and thinking of Cam and Andrew in the bar. And Poison & Wine I love it!! FAVOURITE QUOTES / LINES "Whether it was about sleeping next to a pile of cow shit or under a bridge overpass next to a homeless drunk—I would sleep anywhere with he." "Two people unable to cry finally cry together and if the world ended today, we would be fulfilled." “And I’m glad that Idaho is famous for potatoes.” I died and went to heaven. Yeah…I think I’ve finally died If you haven't read the book, STOP what you are doing and read this book immediately.