lucinda1985

lucinda1985

Feral Sins - Suzanne  Wright 4 stars Thanks Natasha for the buddy read, this was my first buddy read to say I was nervous was a understatement because I know I read slower than Natasha. Thanks for your patience. This was actually fun with all the emails :)Ok this was my first wolves / shapeshifter read or paranormal book I've read and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. Yes I watch twilight and vampire diaries but it's different from a book. (or it is for me) The first 30% for me it was weird. I was picturing them the whole time as Wolves and that just felt funny. I couldn't stop laughing when I read Taryn was driving her Huyandai Tuscon because all I was imagining is this wolf sitting behind a steering wheel hahaha! from now on everytime I see a Tuscon I will think of Taryn :) Oh Suzanne Wright is a freaking genius! I've read From Rags and loved that book. Geeze this woman can write sex scenes! Wow!! Her husband must be one lucky man haha! After the 30% I really started to like this book! Taryn is so sarcastic and Trey well that is one hot alpha male! Loved it when Taryn said: "You motherfucking ass-licking son of a goddamn cock-sucking bitch!” bwahahaha! When se said to to Trey: "Did the UFOs tell you that when you removed your foil hat?” “I’m not being paranoid!” I couldn't stop laughing haha! Oh and Grandma, Greta I loved her and Taryn! They were so funny. When Taryn said to her: Wouldn’t you like to slip into something more comfortable, though? Perhaps a coma bwahahaAnd last but not least Dominic GOD he was funny: I’m a lot like Domino’s Pizza, if you don’t come in thirty minutes, the next one’s free haha! 80% I expected the orgy scene after seeing the status updates on GR but OMG holy cow speechless!! After that I would've run so far far far away no pack would ever find me, I would not be able to face that guys the next morning. And Trey sharing her just didn't make sense The one thing I didn't like in the book is the healing part that was just a bit TOO farfetched but then again I am not into the fantasy reading thing. The only fantasy thing that comes to mind is me and Trey together. Hahaha! Overall I loved this book, I even asked my hubby if he is a shapeshifter! Well he looked at me as if I was going crazy. Ok that won't be the first time he gave me that look!