lucinda1985

lucinda1985

The Unwanted Wife - Natasha Anders 3.5 stars I really liked this book, it is totally different to the other books I've read. This was a very sad story and one thing that I have learned from this book is be grateful for what you have. You may not always think you have the perfect marriage or the perfect husband. But at the end of the day my husband loves me very much (oh god I hope so lol) and it was his decission to marry me and he wasn't forced into marrying me. 60% of the book I really felt sorry for Theresa. Sandro was a difficult man and they both were VERY stubborn. Sometimes I wanted to smash their heads in and say just work it out damit, but the trust was lost. I also in a way understood why Theresa was so stubborn because how could she trust him?? I don't know if I would have forgiven him. Sandro did also really try to win her trust back. MY FAVOURITE QUOTE FROM THIS BOOK IS I started praying for a girl because I knew a girl would buy me more time. A girl would keep you with me longer I always get so excited when I read a book that is based in beautiful Cape Town. :) Overall I enjoyed this book and it had a wonderful HEA.